The Fertilizer Granulation Machine Series offered by Henan MingChuan Machinery and Equipment Co., Ltd consists of a range of equipment designed for the production of granular fertilizers. These machines play a crucial role in the granulation process, which transforms powdered or bulk materials into uniform, compact, and easy-to-handle granules. Here are some common types of fertilizer granulation machines:
- Disc Granulator: Also known as a disc pelletizer, this machine utilizes a rotating disc to agglomerate and shape the fertilizer materials into spherical granules. It offers high production capacity and is suitable for a wide range of materials.
- Rotary Drum Granulator: This machine features a rotating drum that combines and granulates the fertilizer materials using tumbling motion. It produces rounded granules with uniform size and is commonly used for large-scale fertilizer production.
- Double Roller Press Granulator: This granulator uses a pair of counter-rotating rollers to compress and extrude the fertilizer materials into dense, cylindrical granules. It is especially suitable for materials with low adhesion and cohesive properties.
- Flat Die Extrusion Granulator: This type of granulator employs a flat die and rollers to extrude and shape the fertilizer materials into cylindrical or pillow-shaped granules. It is often used for organic fertilizer production.
- New Type Organic Fertilizer Granulator: This innovative granulator utilizes high-speed mixing and granulating techniques to produce uniform organic fertilizer granules. It is known for its energy efficiency and ability to handle various organic materials.
These are just a few examples of the fertilizer granulation machines available in the market. Each machine has its specific features, advantages, and applications, depending on the type of fertilizer being produced and the production requirements. It is important to choose the appropriate granulation machine based on the specific needs of the fertilizer production process.
Disc Pan Granulator
The Disc Granulator, also known as a disc pelletizer, is a type of fertilizer granulation machine widely used in the agricultural industry. It plays a crucial role in the process of converting powdered or bulk materials into uniform granules suitable for easy handling, transportation, and application.
The Disc Granulator consists of a rotating disc and a stationary support frame. The disc is typically inclined at an angle between 30 and 60 degrees to the horizontal plane. The fertilizer materials, along with a binder or liquid additive if required, are fed onto the rotating disc.
As the disc rotates, centrifugal force and the friction between the materials cause them to adhere together and form spherical granules. The continuous rotation of the disc helps in the uniform distribution of the materials and the formation of granules of consistent size.
The Disc Granulator offers several advantages in fertilizer production:
- High Production Capacity: The Disc Granulator can handle large quantities of materials and has a high production capacity, making it suitable for commercial-scale fertilizer production.
- Wide Range of Materials: It is compatible with a variety of fertilizer materials, including organic fertilizers, inorganic fertilizers, and compound fertilizers. It can process materials with different particle sizes and moisture contents.
- Adjustable Disc Angle and Speed: The disc angle and rotational speed can be adjusted to control the size, shape, and density of the granules, allowing for flexibility in granulation process optimization.
- Simple Operation and Maintenance: The Disc Granulator has a straightforward design and is easy to operate and maintain. It requires minimal downtime and offers convenient access for cleaning and inspection.
- Cost-Effective: The Disc Granulator is relatively cost-effective compared to other types of granulation machines, making it an attractive option for fertilizer manufacturers.
The Disc Granulator is widely used in the production of various fertilizers, including organic fertilizers, compound fertilizers, and bio-organic fertilizers. Its ability to produce uniform granules with controlled size and shape makes it a preferred choice for many fertilizer production plants. It is important to select the appropriate disc angle, disc speed, and feed rate based on the specific properties of the materials and desired granule characteristics. This ensures optimal granulation performance and quality output from the Disc Granulator.
Technical Data Sheet of disc granulator
Double roller Extrusion granulator
The Double Roller Extrusion Granulator consists of a pair of parallel rollers with specific patterns or designs on their surfaces. The rollers are made of high-quality materials to withstand the high-pressure extrusion process. The gap between the rollers can be adjusted to control the size and density of the produced granules.
overview of the working principle and advantages of the Double Roller Extrusion Granulator:
- Working Principle:
- The fertilizer materials, along with a binder or liquid additive if necessary, are fed into the gap between the rollers.
- As the rollers rotate in opposite directions, the materials are squeezed and compacted between the rollers.
- The high pressure exerted by the rollers causes the materials to adhere together and form cylindrical or pillow-shaped granules.
- The granules are then cut to the desired length by a special cutter.
- High Production Capacity: The Double Roller Extrusion Granulator can achieve a high production capacity, making it suitable for large-scale fertilizer production.
- Uniform Granule Size: The granules produced by the machine are uniform in size, which is advantageous for consistent nutrient distribution and application.
- Controlled Nutrient Content: The granulator allows for precise control of the nutrient content in the granules by adjusting the composition of the raw materials.
- Efficient and Cost-Effective: The extrusion process of the Double Roller Extrusion Granulator requires less energy compared to other granulation methods, making it cost-effective.
- Versatile Applications: The machine is compatible with various fertilizer materials, including compound fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and inorganic fertilizers.
The Double Roller Extrusion Granulator is a reliable and efficient choice for compound fertilizer production. It offers the benefits of high production capacity, controlled granule size, and flexibility in nutrient composition. When operating the granulator, it is essential to consider factors such as the roller gap, material moisture content, and binder formulation to achieve the desired granulation results.
Technical Data Sheet of disc granulator
|Particle size||Overall size|
Rotary Drum Granulator
The Rotary Drum Granulator is a type of fertilizer granulation machine commonly used in the production of compound fertilizers. It is designed to convert powdered or granular materials into larger, round-shaped granules suitable for use in agriculture.The Rotary Drum Granulator consists of a cylindrical drum that rotates on a horizontal axis. The drum is lined with a rubber or stainless-steel lining to prevent wear and corrosion. The fertilizer materials, along with a binder or liquid additive if required, are fed into the drum through a feed chute.As the drum rotates, the materials are tumbled and agitated inside the drum. The combination of the rotational motion and the action of the lifting plates or lifters inside the drum helps to uniformly distribute the materials and promote granulation. The continuous collision and adherence of the materials result in the formation of round granules.
key features and advantages of the Rotary Drum Granulator:
- High Production Capacity: The Rotary Drum Granulator is known for its high production capacity, making it suitable for large-scale fertilizer production.
- Uniform Granule Size: The granules produced by the drum granulator are uniform in size and shape, ensuring consistent nutrient distribution and application.
- Adjustable Drum Speed and Angle: The rotational speed and angle of the drum can be adjusted to control the residence time of the materials inside the drum, thus influencing the size and density of the granules.
- Wide Range of Materials: The Rotary Drum Granulator can handle various fertilizer materials, including both organic and inorganic components.
- Simple Operation and Maintenance: The granulator has a relatively simple design, making it easy to operate and maintain. It requires minimal downtime for cleaning and inspection.
- Cost-Effective: The Rotary Drum Granulator is a cost-effective option for fertilizer production, offering a balance between high production capacity and reasonable investment.
The Rotary Drum Granulator is widely used in the production of compound fertilizers, especially NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium) fertilizers. It can also be utilized for the granulation of other materials, such as organic fertilizers and agricultural by-products.When using the Rotary Drum Granulator, it is important to consider factors such as the drum speed, inclination angle, feed rate, and moisture content of the materials. These parameters can be adjusted to optimize the granulation process and achieve the desired granule characteristics for efficient fertilizer application
Rotary Drum Granulator Applications Scenarios
Technical Data Sheet of Rotary Drum granulator
Mixing Tooth Granulator
Technical Data Sheet of Mixing Tooth Granulator
Flat Die Granulator
The Flat Die Granulator, also known as a Flat Die Pellet Mill, is a type of fertilizer granulation machine used to convert powdered or granular materials into compact and uniform cylindrical or pillow-shaped granules. It is commonly used in the production of organic fertilizers, livestock feed, and biomass pellets. The Flat Die Granulator consists of a flat die and a set of rollers that rotate on the surface of the die. The die has many small holes through which the materials are forced under high pressure to form the granules. The rollers, driven by a motor, press the materials against the die, causing them to be compressed and shaped into granules.
key features and advantages of the Flat Die Granulator:
- Simple Design and Operation: The Flat Die Granulator has a simple structure and is easy to operate. It is suitable for small-scale or home-based fertilizer production.
- Versatile Application: The granulator can process various materials, including organic materials, agricultural waste, animal manure, and biomass materials.
- Adjustable Die and Roller Gaps: The distance between the die and rollers can be adjusted to control the size and density of the granules produced.
- Low Energy Consumption: The granulation process of the Flat Die Granulator requires low energy input, making it an energy-efficient option for fertilizer production.
- Cost-Effective: The granulator is cost-effective, with a relatively low investment cost compared to other types of granulation machines.
- Portable and Compact: The compact size and portability of the Flat Die Granulator make it suitable for on-site production or locations with limited space.
It’s worth noting that while the Flat Die Granulator is effective for small-scale or home-based fertilizer production, it may have limitations in terms of production capacity compared to larger-scale granulation machines like the Rotary Drum Granulator or Disc Granulator. Therefore, it is important to consider the specific requirements and production scale when selecting a granulation machine.
Overall, the Flat Die Granulator is a practical and economical choice for individuals or small-scale operations looking to produce organic fertilizers or biomass pellets. Its simplicity, versatility, and low energy consumption make it a suitable option for various applications.